Gods Among Men
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Taruvien

Go down

Introducing Taruvien Empty Introducing Taruvien

Post  Taruvien Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 am

Hey there. I am one of two Super-Admin on this RP forum, and I will be going by the moniker 'Taruvien'.

I'm British, 19 and pretty much a gaming nut. I've always wanted to run an RP forum, so here it is. Along with Kinarin, I will be RP'ing and Moderating here.

I'm pretty easy going, but I'm not the kind of person to put up with crap for any length of time, so try not to piss me off, hehe, although that is quite difficult to do. I'm definitely an approachable guy, so don't hesitate to ask me anything about the RP or any other subject for that matter - although I won't tell you where babies come from (trade secret).

My Character is one of the two Fallen Shinigami sent to walk their own world as punishment for creating it. As Taruvien, I am resolved to protect that which the other Shinigami would seek to destroy, in an effort to prove somehow that those Humans that Kinarin and I forged are just as worthy of life as those in the First World (or our world, IRL).

Humans born under the Sigil of Taruvien are granted passive defensive boosts, several abilities, and at higher levels and ranks, the ability to request my personal assistance in battle.

Go check out Kinarin's Intro now, and using ours as models, introduce yourself too!

Enjoy the Forum!
Taruvien
Taruvien
Shinigami
Shinigami

https://godsamongmen.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down